10 Sparkly & Bright Decorating Ideas
Who doesn’t love a little sparkle? This year we’re changing up the decorating game and going a bit glam with our holiday decor. Instead of the traditional red and green or blue and white, we are opting for GOLD everything! This brilliant color isn’t just a girl’s best friend, but it’s glittery and magical, adding a bright cheer to everything it touches. From golden stockings to gold dipped feathers, there are so many decor options to choose from!
Check out some of our favorite DIY’s and easy gold transformations below and make sure to check out our Glittering Gold Holiday board on Pinterest!
1. Gilded Ornaments: Fill a clear ornament with gold glitter and voila!
2. Festive Gold Garland: Hang this pretty gold garland on your mantle, over your doorway, on your tree or wherever you’d like.
3. Spray Paint it Gold: From branches to baby’s breath, pinecones, acorns and much much, more, simply spray paint for an added touch of sparkle.
4. Gold Accent Pillows: Swap out your everyday pillows for festive gold ones with this easy holiday upgrade.
5. Gold Dipped: Gold dipped candles to glistening balloons; sometimes just a touch is all you need!
6. Gold Fringe: Add a touch of glamour to doorways or walls with a fabulous fringe garland that can easily be constructed in the comfort of your own home.
7. Sparkly Feathers: Bring enchantment to your holiday with a string of glistening gold feathers that is super easy to make.
8. Glittering Stars: Easily bring sparkle to your room by hanging glittering gold stars from your ceiling.
9. Golden Sentiments: Frame gold foil sentiments such as merry & bright or happy holidays for a fun accent on walls.
10. A Glamorous Wreath: This year instead of opting for the traditional green wreath, reach instead for a gold one!