Decorating for Happiness!
The New Year gives you a chance to reflect on the year’s past and assess between both the good and the bad. It allows you to take the most difficult challenges you faced and find solutions so that you don’t have to experience them again in the future. It’s the perfect time to give your space a happy upgrade, for just a few simple changes can actually transform the look and feel of your home.
Whether you need a place to recharge, or are wondering how to stay sane, these easy decorating solutions will create a place where you can come home to rest and enjoy the company of both family and friends.
1. Decorate with Pictures: Whether you are single or married with kids, photographs are a way to remember and appreciate all that you have. Feel always blessed by surrounding yourself with those you love.
2. Add Color: Winter doldrums are the worst. It’s a fact that people are happier when they are surrounded by sunshine and warmth. Make your home shine by incorporating some bright colors throughout.
3. Make a Cozy Retreat: It’s important that you have a space to retreat to in your home, where you can go and fully recharge away from the hustle and bustle. Even if it’s small, make time to create a place that’s all your own.
4. Create an Organization Center: Things get lost, thrown away, destroyed and forgotten about when there is no organization. When there is one place for everything, you will always know where to go!
5. Make a Space for Clutter: We all have clutter, whether it’s your kids toys or gifts you’ve never used. Designate an area in your home where your children can let loose so you won’t stress about ruining any important heirlooms or artifacts.