Classic, timeless, artsy, sophisticated, cultured, these are just a few of the words that have been used to describe the illustrious pairing of black and white. Outlasting both trends and changing fads, this chic color combination remains a constant style icon in both the home décor market and beyond. By merging this tasteful union with pictures, prints and unforgettable moments that have been captured on film, you suddenly have a new and stylish way of decorating your home that remains both memorable and everlasting.
Tips & Tricks when Decorating with Black & White Photographs:
1. Bring dimension and symmetry to a long hallway by lining each wall in black and white photographs of the same shape and size
2. Bring an element of surprise to your room by covering a vibrant wall in black and white photographs
3. Mix both small and large photos to add interest to your space as well as keep the eye fascinated and moving
4. Mix in one or two print’s that aren’t black and white for a pop of color
5. Create an eclectic look by arranging your photographs asymmetrically